Because they are.
80% of Americans have a degree of candida overgrowth in their guts, and most of them don’t even realize it. This overgrowth can cause up to 79 toxins to be released, one being Ethanol (alcohol). Candida at its worse stage is very serious and can cause autoimmune disorders, cancer, and even death. Many doctors agree that our jails and mental hospitals are filled with people that simply have a candida overgrowth. The overgrowth can be easily misdiagnosed as a mental disorder and can even be the cause of many mental and physical disorders.
Some symptoms of candida overgrowth are:
- Feeling of being drunk
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu like symptoms
- Food Allergy’s or sensitivity’s
- Indoor or seasonal allergies
- Foggy brain
- Short term memory loss
- Cold hands and Feet
- Numbness in hands and feet
- Sugar cravings
- Alcohol cravings
- Wheat/gluten Cravings
What causes candida overgrowth?
- Stress – we all know stress can kill you, don’t sweat the small stuff and never give up.
- Food Supply – gluten, growth hormones, preservatives, antibiotics in the meat, and GMO are all bad for you and help candida fungus thrive. Try to stick to a clean, raw, organic, and unprocessed diet as much as possible
- Mercury fillings in teeth
- Low immune system
- Physical injury to gut
- Multi use of a broad range of antibiotics
How can we test ourselves for Candida overgrowth?
Place a glass of water next to your bed at night, and in the morning as soon as you wake up and before you brush your teeth spit in the glass. A healthy spit should float at the top of the water. If you have a candida over growth your spit with in 45 minutes will look like it has roots or strings coming down off it, be suspended cloudy specks, or slowly sink to the bottom.
What can you do to get rid of the problem?
- Stop eating gluten (wheat, rye, barley), alcohol, and sugar. The yeast thrives off it and will even make your body crave it when in die off mode.
- Take antifungals – listed below
- Probiotics – prebiotics and stomach enzymes are good too
- Enemas – Coffee enemas have been used for years to remove toxins from the gut and as a pain reliever during World War II when the medics ran out of pain meds
Getting rid of candida is not an easy task and many doctors believe it takes one month of fighting it off for every year the patience has had the overgrowth.
Antifungals that fight Candida: